Thursday, 24 September 2015

My Trip to Venice


My Trip to Venice
Recently I went to Venice. I must say it is a beautiful place and definitely worth seeing, I went on my larry that is old school british slang for on my own. I like to tell myself if you wait for people you may be waiting forever. Hope you enjoy the photos and click for the my venice vlog. Click here for another of my solo trips. Where would you like to travel to?





Tweet me: @raescorner
Click here to find out why I became a vegetarian 
Do you like to read? Click here and here

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! I've never been to Venice but would love to visit some day. Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful place but defo would go for more than a day!

      Delete
  2. I started going on trips solo years ago for that same reason - waiting on people could mean waiting forever. Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSS!!!! Where are some of the places you have been to? I did I cant wait to plan my next trip :D

      Delete